Postpartum Doula Support
A traditional Postpartum Doula offers much care and support for new mothers. They are specifically trained to facilitate the bonding process between mother and baby, provide extensive support with breastfeeding, and "mother the new mother". Such doulas may also make a meal for the family, do a bit of light housekeeping, and show you how to safely care for your newborn. Many studies show that postpartum doulas help prevent postpartum depression!
Postpartum doula support is provided during the daytime, Monday through Friday, in increments of 5 hours per day.
Hire an extra pair of hands to help you settle into motherhood! This postpartum doula service includes but may not be limited to:
- Newborn care; bathing, swaddling, feeding
- Self-care recovery and postpartum comfort measures
- Light housekeeping such as emptying the dishwasher, baby laundry, etc.
- Help resolve breastfeeding challenges
- Run errands
- Meal preparation; sandwiches, eggs, etc.
Postpartum support is provided Monday through Friday, in increments of 5 hours per day.
Overnight Baby Care
Hire one of our experienced newborn care professionals to stay awake overnight with your baby while you get much needed rest! Our Overnight Baby Care Service includes but is not limited to:
- Newborn care; bathing, swaddling, feeding.
- Sterilization and preparation of bottles.
- Initiate schedule for sleeping, meals, nap and play time.
- Laundry! Infant clothing and linens; washing, drying, folding, and putting away, if time permits during the shift.
- Tidying the nursery.
Our Overnight Baby Care "Nurses" work increments of 8 hours, 3 nights per week, usually every other day.
Do you need birth doula support and overnight baby care? Check out this combo package!