Postpartum Doula Support
A traditional Postpartum Doula offers much care and support for new mothers. They are specifically trained to facilitate the bonding process between mother and baby, provide extensive support with breastfeeding, and "mother the new mother". Such doulas may also make a meal for the family, do a bit of light housekeeping, and show you how to safely care for your newborn. Many studies show that postpartum doulas help prevent postpartum depression!
Postpartum support is provided Monday through Friday in increments of 5 hours per day.
Hire an extra pair of hands to help you settle into motherhood! This postpartum doula service includes but may not be limited to:
- Newborn care; bathing, swaddling, feeding
- Self-care recovery and postpartum comfort measures
- Light housekeeping such as emptying the dishwasher, baby laundry, etc.
- Help resolve breastfeeding challenges
- Run errands
- Meal preparation; sandwiches, eggs, etc.
Postpartum support is provided Monday through Friday, in increments of 5 hours per day.
Night Nurse For Hire (Overnight Babynurse)
Hire an experienced babynurse to provide overnight care for your newborn(s). Our Night Nurse Service includes but is not limited to:
- Newborn care; bathing, swaddling, feeding.
- Bottle sterilization and preparation of bottles.
- Initiate schedule for sleeping, meals, nap and play time.
- Launder infant clothing and linens, including drying, folding and putting away, as needed if time permits during the shift.
- Keep the nursery tidy.
Babynurses (night nurse care) work increments of 8 hours, 3 nights per week.