Make it a Happy Birthday!
Your baby's birthday is the biggest event of your life and it can be a fulfilling, beautiful celebration. Creating a team of trusted individuals that support you in reaching your specific goals is key to your empowerment and well being. We are happy to become part of your dream team of dedicated professionals to help you achieve your desired type of delivery. Our client calendar is limited to 2-3 births per month per doula - schedule a FREE telephone interview now.
When working with one of The Happiest Doulas, you'll receive support for your childbirth preferences. We encourage you to find your ideal path to welcome your baby into this world. We cheerlead you during pregnancy, labor and postpartum by providing information so you can make informed and empowered decisions that meet the needs and desires for your family. Our doulas make sure your voice is heard during childbirth and that your plan is read and followed by the hospital staff.
In the weeks that follow your baby's birthday, we can answer questions about postnatal and breastfeeding issues. We are your 2:00 in the morning (or afternoon) buddy that offers a friendly and sympathetic ear when the rest of the world is asleep or unavailable. No concern or question is silly or unimportant when you are worried and need assurance and we're more than happy to help!
If requested, we'd love to visit you during your postpartum period. We can meet for coffee to catch up, talk about your baby's birthday and take photos as keepsakes. Many clients regularly share with us their photos and videos, and stay in touch long term - we consider them part of our extended family.
Our hope is that our clients use us as a resource for pregnancy and beyond. Be sure to follow The Happiest Doula boards on Pinterest. Specifically, the Birth Doula / Labor Support Board includes many helpful articles posted by midwives, doulas, childbirth educators and lactation consultants from all over the country. Also, feel free to ask questions and join in our Facebook discussions. See you there!
Get labor doula support for your baby's birthday! We offer three Birth Support & Prenatal Packages (Basic, Deluxe, and Ultimate) which includes but isn't limited to:
- Email and telephone support from point of purchase prior to your 37 week mark (24-48 hour response time)
- Full access to the password protected Doula Clients Only section, which includes researched articles / videos on breastfeeding , labor induction, newborn procedures, postpartum suggestions, etc.
- Downloadable birth plan samples and an easy guide how to construct your own.
- A listing of pertinent items to pack in your hospital labor bag complete with product link recommendations; suggestions for your diaper / baby and postpartum bags too.
- One 2 hour prenatal meeting to discuss birth preferences, labor positions / comfort measures, info on newborn procedures, and how to make triage more comfortable ($250 value)
- Dedicated 24/7 on-call labor support and mobile numbers of our doula back-up team just in case (priceless!)
- Telephone support in early labor; help with assessing the status of your labor, tips for comfort and progress - partners greatly appreciate this! ($320 value)
- Continuous support during active labor and delivery including comfort measures, positioning techniques, massage, acupressure, belly sifting, and much more! (a value that far exceeds an $899 cost)
- Within 2 hours of the time of birth, you'll receive assistance with your initial breastfeeding attempt (priceless!)
- Two "any hour" postpartum telephone calls, if needed within two weeks of your baby's birthday
- If requested, one hour long postpartum visit to review the birth and provide tips for healing, newborn care and breastfeeding ($149 value)
The Ultimate Birth Support & Prenatal Package for $1199 includes all of the above Deluxe services with an additional service provided by your primary doula before/after childbirth. Choose one:
- Alice offers 1 private in-home childbirth lesson (2 people max) or access to her Saturday Lamaze group class ($347 value)
- Stephanie offers 1 private in-home childbirth lesson (2 people max) or access to her 3.5 Hour Workshop ($347 value)
- You may choose Cynthya as a primary doula and select Alice or Stephanie to provide a private childbirth lesson to take advantage of the combo discount.
- Chanda offers one Maternity & Newborn Photo Shoot and Birth Photography with cd (over $400 value)
Before making your purchase, confirm whether or not you are in our doula service area. Special financing is available for an additional fee - The Happiest Doula, LLC offers split payments, please inquire if needed.
The Deluxe Package ($899) is our most popular service! We limit our client bookings to 2 or 3 births per calendar month so don't delay in reserving your spot. Schedule a free telephone interview NOW or request a $25 in-person interview. Don't wait another minute to book your birth doula!
Our Basic doula support services ($599) are provided by our apprentice employees, who are not formally trained through a certification program and may not yet have attended a labor or birth. We offer this service as an affordable option to clients and to guide less-experienced women on their path to becoming a birth doula.
If you want to receive certified hypno-doula support, please review our Hypno Add-on Service option.